Artist Attic 2018 Applications are open!
It’s time again for our annual Holiday Show and Sale, Artist Attic! Artist Attic displays the work of TAP Instructors, TAP Students and guest Artists in a holiday market fashion. For over 13 years the community has enjoyed shopping for handmade pottery, jewelry, ornaments, and more at The Art Place. A portion of Artist Attic proceeds supports the Mountain View Arts Alliance, our non-profit partner, to raise capital for important programming, equipment and supplies needed at The Art Place.
- October 11: Early Bird application submission ends
- October 22: Final date for contract and vendor application submission
- November 1-5 Artist drop off
- November 7: Annual Sneak Peek Opening and Reception for artists, MVAA Members & Special Guests Nov. 8 7-9pm. *Please bring a refreshment to share!
- November 8: Public opening, no reception
- December 17: Final sale day
- December 18-20: Inventory Pick Up. Please make plans to deliver and pick up as scheduled or have someone drop off or pick up for you. All work must be collected by Dec. 20.
Click here to download the Artist Attic Information Letter
Click here to download the Artist Attic gallery contract
Click here to download the Artist Attic inventory sheet